Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our first post!

Tricia: Applause! *clap, clap, clap*  Misty: Yes, I would like to thank everybody who inspired me to make this blog.  Tricia: *cough cough* me... *cough*  Misty: <_< Yes... you.  Tricia: *grins* My turn! Hello world! Or... random people.  Misty: That's it..? That's all you got?  Tricia: Hey, I was up until almost 3 am!  Misty: It was 3. More like, 3:10. But that's because every time I said 'goodnight' you kept talking!!!!  Tricia: I can't help it!! Meanie.  Misty: ... so now we're fighting on our blog? Me thinks this blog thing won't work out for very long....  Tricia: ah, please.... we fight all the time.  Misty: ... Not true! Besides, in real life, we were laughing our heads off! XD Tricia: Hmm.. true. Fine.  Misty: ^_^


Tricia: We should tell them about our... our... our connect 4 battle!  Misty: You mean the battle I won? *smirks*   Tricia: *sticks tongue out* I was winning in the beginning. In fact, it looked like I was going to win!  Misty: That's because, I was texting DJ at the same time. And you kept wanting to go fast. And if that kid didn't text crazy fast, I would have won faster! But whatever.   Tricia: Excuses, excuses. Blame it on DJ.  Misty: That's an excellent idea. I think I shall. Sorry, DJ.  Tricia: Poor, DJ.  Misty: You wouldn't be saying that if you'd seen what he's teased me about. :P He only deserves it.  Tricia: You would be saying that.  Misty: Fine, fine. whatever. DJ, I apologize. Tis not your fault... mostly.  Tricia: I'm still your friend, DJ!... sorta. I mean... we're still friends on facebook... right?  Misty: *rolls eyes* This is just sad.   Tricia: what? I've never actually talked to him.  Misty: *snaps fingers* wait! I just remembered! I was actually texting EDJ (he did say that at one point) So... it's EDJ's fault! DJ, tisn't your fault.  Tricia: *laughs* Misty: Besides which, why am I saying it's people's fault? I mean, I still won in the end. So all you readers out there, can ignore this paragraph.  Tricia: But I'm the better connect 4 player.  Misty: Yeah. We've got mad skills, so watch out people!   Tricia: Yeah, people 6 and up!Watch out!




Be strong in the Lord,
Misty


And never give up hope!
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment