Friday, December 31, 2010

ON MY WAY HOME...

Tricia here! I'm on my way back home from Mineral Wells! Should be home by midnight. Today was sad at the beginning with my great-aunts funeral and all. But it was fun at the end because we went to my Uncle Jim's house and rode his 2 horses!! Sarah (one of my sisters) rode Macy and I rode Pretty Lady, and then we switched! Now I must tell ya'll I've only ridden once before this but Uncle Jim said i rode real well! Not sure i believe him! :) i think my favorite one to ride is Macy! She's part Arabian! She LOVES to go fast and I found i love to too! So anywho! It was a very fun way to end our trip! And Uncle Jim says to come back anytime! YAY! He may regret that!! XD I'll try to post some pics of us with the horses!
Be strong in the Lord, and always hope.
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment